Laurelwood Workhorse pours a light copper color with lots of fine, bubbly carbonation. The head is white with plenty of lacing. Aroma is hoppy: tropical and citrus, which continues into a hop taste of tropical fruit, citrus, and a bit of resinous pine. Malts are bready with a caramel sweetness. Juicy mouthfeel, medium body with a finish that is clean, smooth and far from bitter. This is a solid IPA, not overly complicated and very drinkable for a 7.5% IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity