Laurelwood Workhorse pours a light copper color with lots of fine, bubbly carbonation. The head is white with plenty of lacing. Aroma is hoppy: tropical and citrus, which continues into a hop taste of tropical fruit, citrus, and a bit of resinous pine. Malts are bready with a caramel sweetness. Juicy mouthfeel, medium body with a finish that is clean, smooth and far from bitter. This is a solid IPA, not overly complicated and very drinkable for a 7.5% IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 36 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mogli. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fortunate Sun. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap