Laurelwood Workhorse pours a light copper color with lots of fine, bubbly carbonation. The head is white with plenty of lacing. Aroma is hoppy: tropical and citrus, which continues into a hop taste of tropical fruit, citrus, and a bit of resinous pine. Malts are bready with a caramel sweetness. Juicy mouthfeel, medium body with a finish that is clean, smooth and far from bitter. This is a solid IPA, not overly complicated and very drinkable for a 7.5% IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 48 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity