Laurelwood Workhorse pours a light copper color with lots of fine, bubbly carbonation. The head is white with plenty of lacing. Aroma is hoppy: tropical and citrus, which continues into a hop taste of tropical fruit, citrus, and a bit of resinous pine. Malts are bready with a caramel sweetness. Juicy mouthfeel, medium body with a finish that is clean, smooth and far from bitter. This is a solid IPA, not overly complicated and very drinkable for a 7.5% IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 34 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Great Divide Hercules. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to On the Boulevard. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity