Laurelwood Workhorse pours a light copper color with lots of fine, bubbly carbonation. The head is white with plenty of lacing. Aroma is hoppy: tropical and citrus, which continues into a hop taste of tropical fruit, citrus, and a bit of resinous pine. Malts are bready with a caramel sweetness. Juicy mouthfeel, medium body with a finish that is clean, smooth and far from bitter. This is a solid IPA, not overly complicated and very drinkable for a 7.5% IPA.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 19 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity