Wookie Down Imperial Red Ale
This ale pours dark brown with only hints of red. The color resembles more of a porter than a traditional red ale. The aroma is full of earthy and piney hops and is paired with a pleasant hint of toasted caramel. The caramel and brown sugar malt profiles are immediately apparent upon first sip. The abundance of intense earthy hops and boozy mouth feel play well to the self reclaiming "imperial dank tank". Those beer connoisseurs looking for a unique blend of intense hops and boozy malt profiles will not be disappointed by this ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pale Ale. 10 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 56 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Eastbound and Downed. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity