Wookie Down Imperial Red Ale
This ale pours dark brown with only hints of red. The color resembles more of a porter than a traditional red ale. The aroma is full of earthy and piney hops and is paired with a pleasant hint of toasted caramel. The caramel and brown sugar malt profiles are immediately apparent upon first sip. The abundance of intense earthy hops and boozy mouth feel play well to the self reclaiming "imperial dank tank". Those beer connoisseurs looking for a unique blend of intense hops and boozy malt profiles will not be disappointed by this ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 19 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity