Wookie Down Imperial Red Ale
This ale pours dark brown with only hints of red. The color resembles more of a porter than a traditional red ale. The aroma is full of earthy and piney hops and is paired with a pleasant hint of toasted caramel. The caramel and brown sugar malt profiles are immediately apparent upon first sip. The abundance of intense earthy hops and boozy mouth feel play well to the self reclaiming "imperial dank tank". Those beer connoisseurs looking for a unique blend of intense hops and boozy malt profiles will not be disappointed by this ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Teller Pils. 20 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for American Sour (2015). 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Panther. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stars for Days. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Trinity. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity