Wonderland Trail IPA
Wonderland Trail IPA pours a vivid orange amber color with nice head retention. With the very first sip the fresh, hoppy flavors hit you. It's citrusy with an abundance of tangerine but also some peach. The malts are there too, and this is extremely well balanced. On the finish, the citrus turns into more tropical fruit, with a smooth and non-bitter aftertaste. This is a superb IPA and a very satisfying find!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 44 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity