Wonderland Trail IPA
Wonderland Trail IPA pours a vivid orange amber color with nice head retention. With the very first sip the fresh, hoppy flavors hit you. It's citrusy with an abundance of tangerine but also some peach. The malts are there too, and this is extremely well balanced. On the finish, the citrus turns into more tropical fruit, with a smooth and non-bitter aftertaste. This is a superb IPA and a very satisfying find!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity