Wonderland Trail IPA
Wonderland Trail IPA pours a vivid orange amber color with nice head retention. With the very first sip the fresh, hoppy flavors hit you. It's citrusy with an abundance of tangerine but also some peach. The malts are there too, and this is extremely well balanced. On the finish, the citrus turns into more tropical fruit, with a smooth and non-bitter aftertaste. This is a superb IPA and a very satisfying find!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 28 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity