Wolf Child Double IPA
Pours a full two inches of head with white bubbles. Swirling the glass leaves numerous legs and a clear film around the glass. Aroma is tropical and citrus abundant with hints of guava. This ale has a hazy orangeish yellow color and the opaqueness is similar to pineapple orange juice. The taste is juicy and filled with nectar sweetness. Hints of blood orange, guava and ripe mango. The mouthfeel is juicy and slightly syrupy. Anchorage Brewing Co. knows how to deliver a quality hazy DIPA and Wolf Child does not disappoint in this style of beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 51 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity