Witty Unpredictable pours a clear, golden color with a foamy white head. Mild aroma but still inviting. On the taste, it’s hop forward with lots of citrus and pine. Lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit – you name it, you might find it. The pine is more earthy rather than resinous. Overall taste is pure West Coast style with light to medium bitterness and a dry mouthfeel. Super drinkable for 8% - a nice offering from Arrow Lodge!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwölfjahre. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 7 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bretta Rosé No. 004. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity