Witty Unpredictable pours a clear, golden color with a foamy white head. Mild aroma but still inviting. On the taste, it's hop forward with lots of citrus and pine. Lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit - you name it, you might find it. The pine is more earthy rather than resinous. Overall taste is pure West Coast style with light to medium bitterness and a dry mouthfeel. Super drinkable for 8% - a nice offering from Arrow Lodge!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 44 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for King Citra. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity