Witty Unpredictable pours a clear, golden color with a foamy white head. Mild aroma but still inviting. On the taste, it's hop forward with lots of citrus and pine. Lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit - you name it, you might find it. The pine is more earthy rather than resinous. Overall taste is pure West Coast style with light to medium bitterness and a dry mouthfeel. Super drinkable for 8% - a nice offering from Arrow Lodge!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 9 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity