Witty Unpredictable pours a clear, golden color with a foamy white head. Mild aroma but still inviting. On the taste, it's hop forward with lots of citrus and pine. Lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit - you name it, you might find it. The pine is more earthy rather than resinous. Overall taste is pure West Coast style with light to medium bitterness and a dry mouthfeel. Super drinkable for 8% - a nice offering from Arrow Lodge!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 42 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity