Color is a murky, golden yellow, with 1½ fingers of off-white, bubbly head. Citrus and tropical fruit in the aroma. The taste has similar notes of mango, honeydew, grapefruit, white grape, and papaya. Brewed with Strata, Nelson, Enigma, and Citra, creating a juicy and tangy flavor. Plus there’s a pretty good amount of bitterness, which is always welcomed with this style. Malts are soft and supportive, with a slick mouthfeel. The bitterness continues into the finish, with the grapefruit really shining through. Another beer made for Fresh Fest, we’re going to look for more beers from both Dancing Gnome and Warcloud Brewing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity