Color is a murky, golden yellow, with 1½ fingers of off-white, bubbly head. Citrus and tropical fruit in the aroma. The taste has similar notes of mango, honeydew, grapefruit, white grape, and papaya. Brewed with Strata, Nelson, Enigma, and Citra, creating a juicy and tangy flavor. Plus there’s a pretty good amount of bitterness, which is always welcomed with this style. Malts are soft and supportive, with a slick mouthfeel. The bitterness continues into the finish, with the grapefruit really shining through. Another beer made for Fresh Fest, we’re going to look for more beers from both Dancing Gnome and Warcloud Brewing.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 53 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity