WinterBraun is a seasonal brown ale that will warm you up on a cold, snowy day. The color is light brown, still dark, but lighter in color than most brown ales. Before your first sip, the aroma is rich like chocolate milk. On the taste, the chocolate continues, and it's the dominant flavor, but the chocolate is not overwhelming. There are also hints of caramel, brown sugar, and fig. The finish has a very slight holiday spice. Overall this is chocolaty with a hint of spice and the 8% will certainly help you stay warm this winter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 10 minutes ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Vanilla Infused Porter. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 5 Hop Black IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Pale to the King. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Art Car IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity