WinterBraun is a seasonal brown ale that will warm you up on a cold, snowy day. The color is light brown, still dark, but lighter in color than most brown ales. Before your first sip, the aroma is rich like chocolate milk. On the taste, the chocolate continues, and it’s the dominant flavor, but the chocolate is not overwhelming. There are also hints of caramel, brown sugar, and fig. The finish has a very slight holiday spice. Overall this is chocolaty with a hint of spice and the 8% will certainly help you stay warm this winter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 13 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to L.A.I.P.As. 49 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning listened to California Grab Bag II. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Dorado High. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity