WinterBraun is a seasonal brown ale that will warm you up on a cold, snowy day. The color is light brown, still dark, but lighter in color than most brown ales. Before your first sip, the aroma is rich like chocolate milk. On the taste, the chocolate continues, and it's the dominant flavor, but the chocolate is not overwhelming. There are also hints of caramel, brown sugar, and fig. The finish has a very slight holiday spice. Overall this is chocolaty with a hint of spice and the 8% will certainly help you stay warm this winter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other added a rating for Revision IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 80-Acre Hoppy Wheat Beer. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Killer Bees. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Treevana IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity