Winter Solstice has a huge, sweet, floral aroma with hints of cinnamon and ginger. It pours a dark amber color with a light cream-colored head. On the taste it starts out with a caramel malt sweetness similar to a graham cracker and then mellows out to a vanilla flavor with some cinnamon and nutmeg spiciness on the aftertaste. It has a light carbonation with a buttery, creamy mouth feel. This is a nice offering from Anderson Valley that will keep you warm on a cold winter night.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 15 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 40 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Mo. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity