Winter Solstice has a huge, sweet, floral aroma with hints of cinnamon and ginger. It pours a dark amber color with a light cream-colored head. On the taste it starts out with a caramel malt sweetness similar to a graham cracker and then mellows out to a vanilla flavor with some cinnamon and nutmeg spiciness on the aftertaste. It has a light carbonation with a buttery, creamy mouth feel. This is a nice offering from Anderson Valley that will keep you warm on a cold winter night.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 33 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity