Winter Solstice has a huge, sweet, floral aroma with hints of cinnamon and ginger. It pours a dark amber color with a light cream-colored head. On the taste it starts out with a caramel malt sweetness similar to a graham cracker and then mellows out to a vanilla flavor with some cinnamon and nutmeg spiciness on the aftertaste. It has a light carbonation with a buttery, creamy mouth feel. This is a nice offering from Anderson Valley that will keep you warm on a cold winter night.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 7 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 41 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity