Winter Solstice has a huge, sweet, floral aroma with hints of cinnamon and ginger. It pours a dark amber color with a light cream-colored head. On the taste it starts out with a caramel malt sweetness similar to a graham cracker and then mellows out to a vanilla flavor with some cinnamon and nutmeg spiciness on the aftertaste. It has a light carbonation with a buttery, creamy mouth feel. This is a nice offering from Anderson Valley that will keep you warm on a cold winter night.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Citra Bend. 24 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to Stone, Cold. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Alpha King. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity