Winter Solstice has a huge, sweet, floral aroma with hints of cinnamon and ginger. It pours a dark amber color with a light cream-colored head. On the taste it starts out with a caramel malt sweetness similar to a graham cracker and then mellows out to a vanilla flavor with some cinnamon and nutmeg spiciness on the aftertaste. It has a light carbonation with a buttery, creamy mouth feel. This is a nice offering from Anderson Valley that will keep you warm on a cold winter night.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to Exploring the Vault. 29 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Abita Amber. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Better Days. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drunken Master. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Miami Gras. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Glarus Enigma. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Otra Vez. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity