Winter Solstice has a huge, sweet, floral aroma with hints of cinnamon and ginger. It pours a dark amber color with a light cream-colored head. On the taste it starts out with a caramel malt sweetness similar to a graham cracker and then mellows out to a vanilla flavor with some cinnamon and nutmeg spiciness on the aftertaste. It has a light carbonation with a buttery, creamy mouth feel. This is a nice offering from Anderson Valley that will keep you warm on a cold winter night.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 58 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil