Winter Solstice has a huge, sweet, floral aroma with hints of cinnamon and ginger. It pours a dark amber color with a light cream-colored head. On the taste it starts out with a caramel malt sweetness similar to a graham cracker and then mellows out to a vanilla flavor with some cinnamon and nutmeg spiciness on the aftertaste. It has a light carbonation with a buttery, creamy mouth feel. This is a nice offering from Anderson Valley that will keep you warm on a cold winter night.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Paranoids Pale Ale. 21 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Frelser Trippelbock Holy Ale. 44 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Anchor Porter. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sunday IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity