Wingwalker Pale Ale
Wingwalker Pale Ale pours a hazy, reddish orange color with a small head. Good flavor and fairly fruity compared with other beers in this category. The aftertaste is somewhat herbal, with hints of tea leaves and citrus. We'll be trying a few other beers from this brewery to see how they stack up.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 35 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity