Windows Up is an incredibly aromatic IPA with an intense hop nose like that of crushed pine needles. It's a classic golden color, clear as a bell, with half a finger of fine white head. The flavor is actually much less hoppy and bitter than the smell leads you to believe. The hops are piney, sappy, and resinous but reserved and counteracted by a malt sweetness. It's also fairly dry on the finish which leads to an abbreviated aftertaste with low bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 37 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity