Windows Up is an incredibly aromatic IPA with an intense hop nose like that of crushed pine needles. It's a classic golden color, clear as a bell, with half a finger of fine white head. The flavor is actually much less hoppy and bitter than the smell leads you to believe. The hops are piney, sappy, and resinous but reserved and counteracted by a malt sweetness. It's also fairly dry on the finish which leads to an abbreviated aftertaste with low bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Super Beta. 32 minutes ago
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity