Windows Up is an incredibly aromatic IPA with an intense hop nose like that of crushed pine needles. It's a classic golden color, clear as a bell, with half a finger of fine white head. The flavor is actually much less hoppy and bitter than the smell leads you to believe. The hops are piney, sappy, and resinous but reserved and counteracted by a malt sweetness. It's also fairly dry on the finish which leads to an abbreviated aftertaste with low bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Grätzer. 31 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Stone Mocha IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Jacaranda. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for More is More. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 22nd Crooked Line Birthday Suit. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity