Windows Up is an incredibly aromatic IPA with an intense hop nose like that of crushed pine needles. It's a classic golden color, clear as a bell, with half a finger of fine white head. The flavor is actually much less hoppy and bitter than the smell leads you to believe. The hops are piney, sappy, and resinous but reserved and counteracted by a malt sweetness. It's also fairly dry on the finish which leads to an abbreviated aftertaste with low bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 52 minutes ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lemon Drip. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity