Widmer Brothers Hefeweizen
Smooth and creamy in color, Widmer Brothers makes one of the best American hefs out there. It is fairly light but plenty flavorful and lacks the fruity taste that you find in most hefs. Most drinkers will add a lemon slice, but also try it with an orange slice for something different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Celebration Ale (2019). 19 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Citra (2017). 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Alpine Hoppy Birthday. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Witchfinder. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity