Widmer Brothers Hefeweizen
Smooth and creamy in color, Widmer Brothers makes one of the best American hefs out there. It is fairly light but plenty flavorful and lacks the fruity taste that you find in most hefs. Most drinkers will add a lemon slice, but also try it with an orange slice for something different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 43 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity