Widmer Brothers Hefeweizen
Smooth and creamy in color, Widmer Brothers makes one of the best American hefs out there. It is fairly light but plenty flavorful and lacks the fruity taste that you find in most hefs. Most drinkers will add a lemon slice, but also try it with an orange slice for something different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Half Hitch. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Super Session #2. 1 hour ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for PranQster. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity