Widmer Brothers Hefeweizen
Smooth and creamy in color, Widmer Brothers makes one of the best American hefs out there. It is fairly light but plenty flavorful and lacks the fruity taste that you find in most hefs. Most drinkers will add a lemon slice, but also try it with an orange slice for something different.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Steal This Can. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Unpresidential IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Spaten Pils. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Trejo's Cerveza. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity