Widmer Brothers Brrr
Brrr is a more traditional winter ale with the Christmas spice that a lot of people look for this time of year. Color-wise it’s a reddish copper with very fine bubbles. The aroma has a bit of both citrus and cinnamon. Initially the taste is pretty hoppy and piney, but in the middle we get some bready malts, and slight caramel sweetness, complemented by a peppery spice. Overall this has a balanced blend of caramel, pine, and spice. Perfect for a cold winter day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 43 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity