Widmer Brothers Brrr
Brrr is a more traditional winter ale with the Christmas spice that a lot of people look for this time of year. Color-wise it's a reddish copper with very fine bubbles. The aroma has a bit of both citrus and cinnamon. Initially the taste is pretty hoppy and piney, but in the middle we get some bready malts, and slight caramel sweetness, complemented by a peppery spice. Overall this has a balanced blend of caramel, pine, and spice. Perfect for a cold winter day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 33 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity