Widmer Brothers Brrr
Brrr is a more traditional winter ale with the Christmas spice that a lot of people look for this time of year. Color-wise it’s a reddish copper with very fine bubbles. The aroma has a bit of both citrus and cinnamon. Initially the taste is pretty hoppy and piney, but in the middle we get some bready malts, and slight caramel sweetness, complemented by a peppery spice. Overall this has a balanced blend of caramel, pine, and spice. Perfect for a cold winter day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Head South. 21 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Foam Top. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Afterglow. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity