White Rajah consistently tops the plethora of "Best IPA" lists floating around, so we were excited to try it. It pours a little bit muddy colored, hazy with the characteristics of an Arnold Palmer where it's slightly brown yet yellowish. The aroma is of fresh hops, with a hint of fruitiness. It has a medium to low carbonation and a medium body. The taste is citrusy hop and a of hint melon or tropical fruit, with a tannic acidity, tending to finish like a dry chardonnay that lends bitterness at the very end. It's not sweet, but seems to have a more substantive malt profile than many other beers of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 42 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mirror Universe. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity