White Rajah consistently tops the plethora of "Best IPA" lists floating around, so we were excited to try it. It pours a little bit muddy colored, hazy with the characteristics of an Arnold Palmer where it's slightly brown yet yellowish. The aroma is of fresh hops, with a hint of fruitiness. It has a medium to low carbonation and a medium body. The taste is citrusy hop and a of hint melon or tropical fruit, with a tannic acidity, tending to finish like a dry chardonnay that lends bitterness at the very end. It's not sweet, but seems to have a more substantive malt profile than many other beers of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Cougar. 31 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Breck IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Decadent Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Meowsa!. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for No Chill. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Noble King Hoppy Farmhouse Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity