White Rajah consistently tops the plethora of "Best IPA" lists floating around, so we were excited to try it. It pours a little bit muddy colored, hazy with the characteristics of an Arnold Palmer where it's slightly brown yet yellowish. The aroma is of fresh hops, with a hint of fruitiness. It has a medium to low carbonation and a medium body. The taste is citrusy hop and a of hint melon or tropical fruit, with a tannic acidity, tending to finish like a dry chardonnay that lends bitterness at the very end. It's not sweet, but seems to have a more substantive malt profile than many other beers of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Beermonk added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 13 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 23 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for East India Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity