White Rajah consistently tops the plethora of "Best IPA" lists floating around, so we were excited to try it. It pours a little bit muddy colored, hazy with the characteristics of an Arnold Palmer where it's slightly brown yet yellowish. The aroma is of fresh hops, with a hint of fruitiness. It has a medium to low carbonation and a medium body. The taste is citrusy hop and a of hint melon or tropical fruit, with a tannic acidity, tending to finish like a dry chardonnay that lends bitterness at the very end. It's not sweet, but seems to have a more substantive malt profile than many other beers of the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019. 19 minutes ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 29 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Invasive Species IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity