White Peach Saison
Beautiful appearance, with a slightly cloudy, golden orange color. About a half of finger of white, bubbly head that fizzles down to a thin film. Strong, tart aroma of yeast, fruit, and barrel notes. The taste is pretty tart up front, with peach and lemon fruit. There's plenty of farmhouse funk and oak. The foudre clearly imparted a ton of flavor in this beer. Lively carbonation with a smooth, slick mouthfeel. Overall this is a fantastic, mildly sour Saison that is perfect for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 25 minutes ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity