White Peach Saison
Beautiful appearance, with a slightly cloudy, golden orange color. About a half of finger of white, bubbly head that fizzles down to a thin film. Strong, tart aroma of yeast, fruit, and barrel notes. The taste is pretty tart up front, with peach and lemon fruit. There's plenty of farmhouse funk and oak. The foudre clearly imparted a ton of flavor in this beer. Lively carbonation with a smooth, slick mouthfeel. Overall this is a fantastic, mildly sour Saison that is perfect for this time of year.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Pool Party Haze. 22 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pterodactyl. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Breaking Bud. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Sour Power Hour. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mastermind. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Senor Saison. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity