Whale's Tale Pale Ale
Pours a light amber color with a thin head that disappears in a heartbeat. Aroma of citrus from the hops and caramel from the malt. Taste starts out with bready or biscuity notes, and then citrus and grassy hop flavors. The hops are pretty light. Light to medium body with medium carbonation. Very sessionable and drinks a bit like a summertime refresher. Despite the light hop profile, it's well balanced and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 29 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity