Whale's Tale Pale Ale
Pours a light amber color with a thin head that disappears in a heartbeat. Aroma of citrus from the hops and caramel from the malt. Taste starts out with bready or biscuity notes, and then citrus and grassy hop flavors. The hops are pretty light. Light to medium body with medium carbonation. Very sessionable and drinks a bit like a summertime refresher. Despite the light hop profile, it's well balanced and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hayburner. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to October Spectacular!. 7 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Epic IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity