Whale’s Tale Pale Ale
Pours a light amber color with a thin head that disappears in a heartbeat. Aroma of citrus from the hops and caramel from the malt. Taste starts out with bready or biscuity notes, and then citrus and grassy hop flavors. The hops are pretty light. Light to medium body with medium carbonation. Very sessionable and drinks a bit like a summertime refresher. Despite the light hop profile, it’s well balanced and satisfying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 13 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 57 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity