Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin Ale
This Pennsylvania beer pours a mostly clear, reddish amber color with a thin head. Pumpkin aroma accompanied by some herbal or menthol notes. Taste begins with intense pumpkin flavors of nutmeg and clove. Dark roasted malts with brown sugar sweetness. Body is light for a beer at 8% with low carbonation and an easy drinking mouthfeel. The finish lingers with a unique combination of sweet malt and a refreshing mint cooling sensation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 16 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 53 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity