Westmalle Dubbel Trappist Ale
The Dubbel from Westmalle is more fruit forward and tart than your standard Belgian Dubbel. It pours a dark red, raisin-like color with a substantial amount of light tan head. It is well carbonated with a smooth mouthfeel. The flavor mixes dark fruits like plum and fig with a Belgian yeast breadiness. The aftertaste has a pleasant green apple tartness. Westmalle has veered from the traditional formula with surprising and outstanding results.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 13 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity