West River Pale Ale
Pours a cloudy, orangish amber color with a foamy, off white head. Head is thin but leaves nice lacing on the glass. Tropical fruit in the aroma, seems West Coast in style except for the clarity. Taste is hop forward, with citrus and a bit of tropical fruit. A bit resinous too. Nice malts in the background to provide support and balance, but this is really nicely hopped from start to finish. Mouthfeel is clean and crisp, with a pleasant, ever so slightly bitter ending.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 32 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity