West River Pale Ale
Pours a cloudy, orangish amber color with a foamy, off white head. Head is thin but leaves nice lacing on the glass. Tropical fruit in the aroma, seems West Coast in style except for the clarity. Taste is hop forward, with citrus and a bit of tropical fruit. A bit resinous too. Nice malts in the background to provide support and balance, but this is really nicely hopped from start to finish. Mouthfeel is clean and crisp, with a pleasant, ever so slightly bitter ending.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 9 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Ten Fidy. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Squatters Juicy IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Strawberry Milkshake IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bee Line. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity