Batch No. 001, bottled on 7/3/18, in collaboration with Brouwerij Liefmans in Belgium. Color is dark amber with a fizzy white head that is initially about two fingers thick, but then disappears within about a minute. Fantastic aroma that has a combination of dark fruit, yeast, and oak barrel notes. Taste is tart and slightly acidic at first, but transitions to dark fruit like grape, raison, fig, and date. Roasted malt flavors, and some light brown sugar. Lots of wood and barrel flavors are present, along with earthy hops. Mouthfeel is crisp and effervescent with tingly carbonation. Complex and full of flavor, it is a treat to enjoy the craftsmanship from these two breweries.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Summertime Brews. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Calling IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity