West Coast Red
West Coast Red pours a copper orange or medium amber color. Head is tan, foamy, and one finger thick. Strong aroma of both malts and hops. Taste is malt forward with dark bread, toasted red malt, and sweet caramel notes. Earthy and floral hops, but also some citrus and pine. Very well balanced. Creamy mouthfeel that is nicely carbonated. Low to medium bitterness and a smooth, lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 26 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Brett Lager. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity