West Coast Red
West Coast Red pours a copper orange or medium amber color. Head is tan, foamy, and one finger thick. Strong aroma of both malts and hops. Taste is malt forward with dark bread, toasted red malt, and sweet caramel notes. Earthy and floral hops, but also some citrus and pine. Very well balanced. Creamy mouthfeel that is nicely carbonated. Low to medium bitterness and a smooth, lingering finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 21 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Island Brewing Company IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goosed. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lemon Drip. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Achel 8 Blond. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Stouting Match. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Union Jack. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity