West Coast AF Double IPA
Pours a deep gold color with a sizeable, off-white, creamy head. Color is noticeably cloudy for a West Coast style IPA. Dank aroma of tropical fruit and sweet malt. Taste is really hoppy upfront, with mango, papaya, passion fruit, and even pineapple. Some tangerine and grapefruit as well. Nice malt presence, with graham cracker and caramel malt flavors, and an increasing sweetness on the back end. The finish also has some citrus bitterness. Lots of coating in the mouthfeel. Not exactly West Coast in style, nevertheless, it's an enjoyable beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Flyover Country. 5 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Son of Juice. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mosaic Sour. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity