West Coast AF Double IPA
Pours a deep gold color with a sizeable, off-white, creamy head. Color is noticeably cloudy for a West Coast style IPA. Dank aroma of tropical fruit and sweet malt. Taste is really hoppy upfront, with mango, papaya, passion fruit, and even pineapple. Some tangerine and grapefruit as well. Nice malt presence, with graham cracker and caramel malt flavors, and an increasing sweetness on the back end. The finish also has some citrus bitterness. Lots of coating in the mouthfeel. Not exactly West Coast in style, nevertheless, it's an enjoyable beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 22 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 31 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 51 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity