Wells Banana Bread Beer
Wells Banana Bread Beer is the liquid equivalent of eating fresh banana bread out of the oven. It's light and yeasty with a definite banana flavor. The aroma is sweet, slightly nutty and fruity, and the color is a very light, clear amber. The head pours thin and tan and dissipates pretty quickly. Overall, it's true to its name - if you like banana bread and you like beer, chances are you won't have too much of a problem drinking Wells Banana Bread Beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 56 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity