Wells Banana Bread Beer
Wells Banana Bread Beer is the liquid equivalent of eating fresh banana bread out of the oven. It's light and yeasty with a definite banana flavor. The aroma is sweet, slightly nutty and fruity, and the color is a very light, clear amber. The head pours thin and tan and dissipates pretty quickly. Overall, it's true to its name - if you like banana bread and you like beer, chances are you won't have too much of a problem drinking Wells Banana Bread Beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 18 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 20 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity