Wells Banana Bread Beer
Wells Banana Bread Beer is the liquid equivalent of eating fresh banana bread out of the oven. It's light and yeasty with a definite banana flavor. The aroma is sweet, slightly nutty and fruity, and the color is a very light, clear amber. The head pours thin and tan and dissipates pretty quickly. Overall, it's true to its name - if you like banana bread and you like beer, chances are you won't have too much of a problem drinking Wells Banana Bread Beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Noel 2017. 32 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 59 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Even More Jesus. 1 hour ago
- ohbuckeyenut commented on beer Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for X-Large. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Tocobaga. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity