Wells Banana Bread Beer
Wells Banana Bread Beer is the liquid equivalent of eating fresh banana bread out of the oven. It's light and yeasty with a definite banana flavor. The aroma is sweet, slightly nutty and fruity, and the color is a very light, clear amber. The head pours thin and tan and dissipates pretty quickly. Overall, it's true to its name - if you like banana bread and you like beer, chances are you won't have too much of a problem drinking Wells Banana Bread Beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 22 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 56 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Coors Light. 1 hour ago
- Hiball commented on beer Coors Light. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 2 hours ago
- SteveT commented on beer PseudoSue. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death From Above. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Founders. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity