Weisse Versa Wheat
Karbach Weisse Versa Wheat presents an interesting combination that is part Belgian Wit and part German-style hefeweizen. The color is a semi-hazy, yellow straw color, with a thin, very white, wispy head. On the pour, there's a ton of tiny bubbles that seem to last forever. Aroma of wheat, banana, clove, and Belgian yeast. The taste is similar with notes of banana, esters, clove, coriander, and orange peel. Wheaty malt with some honey sweetness in finish. Light bodied, medium carbonation. Very dry and refreshing. Overall the Belgian characteristics seem to dominate, but the wheat adds a twist that makes this a very unique and tasty beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 26 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity