Weisse Versa Wheat
Karbach Weisse Versa Wheat presents an interesting combination that is part Belgian Wit and part German-style hefeweizen. The color is a semi-hazy, yellow straw color, with a thin, very white, wispy head. On the pour, there's a ton of tiny bubbles that seem to last forever. Aroma of wheat, banana, clove, and Belgian yeast. The taste is similar with notes of banana, esters, clove, coriander, and orange peel. Wheaty malt with some honey sweetness in finish. Light bodied, medium carbonation. Very dry and refreshing. Overall the Belgian characteristics seem to dominate, but the wheat adds a twist that makes this a very unique and tasty beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for 300. 25 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Lupulin River. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- Salmon-Fly commented on beer Night Swim Porter. 2 hours ago
- plarson listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for FV 13. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Boo Koo IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity