Weisse Versa Wheat
Karbach Weisse Versa Wheat presents an interesting combination that is part Belgian Wit and part German-style hefeweizen. The color is a semi-hazy, yellow straw color, with a thin, very white, wispy head. On the pour, there's a ton of tiny bubbles that seem to last forever. Aroma of wheat, banana, clove, and Belgian yeast. The taste is similar with notes of banana, esters, clove, coriander, and orange peel. Wheaty malt with some honey sweetness in finish. Light bodied, medium carbonation. Very dry and refreshing. Overall the Belgian characteristics seem to dominate, but the wheat adds a twist that makes this a very unique and tasty beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 and 1 other listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Death From Above. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Brett Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orval Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Cougar. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Upslope Citra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity