Weisse Versa Wheat
Karbach Weisse Versa Wheat presents an interesting combination that is part Belgian Wit and part German-style hefeweizen. The color is a semi-hazy, yellow straw color, with a thin, very white, wispy head. On the pour, there's a ton of tiny bubbles that seem to last forever. Aroma of wheat, banana, clove, and Belgian yeast. The taste is similar with notes of banana, esters, clove, coriander, and orange peel. Wheaty malt with some honey sweetness in finish. Light bodied, medium carbonation. Very dry and refreshing. Overall the Belgian characteristics seem to dominate, but the wheat adds a twist that makes this a very unique and tasty beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tribute Double IPA. 44 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Le Jus. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to L.A.I.P.As. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller commented on beer Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pacific Jade Freestylin'. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity