Weisse Versa Wheat
Karbach Weisse Versa Wheat presents an interesting combination that is part Belgian Wit and part German-style hefeweizen. The color is a semi-hazy, yellow straw color, with a thin, very white, wispy head. On the pour, there's a ton of tiny bubbles that seem to last forever. Aroma of wheat, banana, clove, and Belgian yeast. The taste is similar with notes of banana, esters, clove, coriander, and orange peel. Wheaty malt with some honey sweetness in finish. Light bodied, medium carbonation. Very dry and refreshing. Overall the Belgian characteristics seem to dominate, but the wheat adds a twist that makes this a very unique and tasty beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 40 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Goose IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity