This is a light tasting amber ale with very subtle fruit flavor, quite a bit of sweetness and very little bitterness. On the pour there is a sweet hoppy aroma but very little hops come through in the taste. This is well-rounded and very drinkable. Darwin would have enjoyed this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Auto Shop West Coast Double IPA. 1 minute ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Dark Island. 58 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stone, Cold. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Relay IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity