This is a light tasting amber ale with very subtle fruit flavor, quite a bit of sweetness and very little bitterness. On the pour there is a sweet hoppy aroma but very little hops come through in the taste. This is well-rounded and very drinkable. Darwin would have enjoyed this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 23 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity