This is a light tasting amber ale with very subtle fruit flavor, quite a bit of sweetness and very little bitterness. On the pour there is a sweet hoppy aroma but very little hops come through in the taste. This is well-rounded and very drinkable. Darwin would have enjoyed this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 6 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 56 minutes ago
- lposada listened to DIPA Thoughts. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for M-43. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other added a rating for Panther. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pyramid Hefeweizen. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity