This is a light tasting amber ale with very subtle fruit flavor, quite a bit of sweetness and very little bitterness. On the pour there is a sweet hoppy aroma but very little hops come through in the taste. This is well-rounded and very drinkable. Darwin would have enjoyed this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 and 1 other added a rating for Cold Press Black. 5 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity