This is a light tasting amber ale with very subtle fruit flavor, quite a bit of sweetness and very little bitterness. On the pour there is a sweet hoppy aroma but very little hops come through in the taste. This is well-rounded and very drinkable. Darwin would have enjoyed this one.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 12 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity