Wakey Wakey Oatmeal Coffee Porter
Wakey Wakey pours a dark chestnut brown with a tan head that recedes pretty quickly. Aroma is nice with coffee being strong, followed by a malty sweetness. The taste is a robust coffee with hints of vanilla, chocolate, roasted malts and a bittering finish. Didnt notice too much oatmeal. The alcohol burned a little which was surprising. The mouthfeel is medium to light, and the carbonation was pretty heavy. Overall it's got a lot going on for a porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 28 minutes ago
- duffy12 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for The Next Episode. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Collaboration No. 6 Barrel Aged Blend. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Firestone Lager. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity