Wakey Wakey Oatmeal Coffee Porter
Wakey Wakey pours a dark chestnut brown with a tan head that recedes pretty quickly. Aroma is nice with coffee being strong, followed by a malty sweetness. The taste is a robust coffee with hints of vanilla, chocolate, roasted malts and a bittering finish. Didnt notice too much oatmeal. The alcohol burned a little which was surprising. The mouthfeel is medium to light, and the carbonation was pretty heavy. Overall it's got a lot going on for a porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Suicide Squeeze IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity