Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter
Pours a pitch-black color with a head that is thick and creamy at first, and then fades to a slick, long lasting film with a ton of sticky lacing. Aroma of coffee and vanilla draws you in. Taste is bold and complex, with coffee, dark chocolate, vanilla, and roasted malt flavors. There are also some wood and toasted oak notes. Hops seem earthy and piney. Mouthfeel is both oily and creamy, slightly viscous, with a medium to full body. Finish has a subtle yet noticeable sweet dark chocolate flavor. This is a complex beer and perfect for enjoying next to a campfire.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 55 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for New Glory Farmhouse. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Chief Peak. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Pale to the King. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity