Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter
Pours a pitch-black color with a head that is thick and creamy at first, and then fades to a slick, long lasting film with a ton of sticky lacing. Aroma of coffee and vanilla draws you in. Taste is bold and complex, with coffee, dark chocolate, vanilla, and roasted malt flavors. There are also some wood and toasted oak notes. Hops seem earthy and piney. Mouthfeel is both oily and creamy, slightly viscous, with a medium to full body. Finish has a subtle yet noticeable sweet dark chocolate flavor. This is a complex beer and perfect for enjoying next to a campfire.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Arrogant Bastard Ale. 12 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Love Like This. 47 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Saint Archer White Ale. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tax Holiday. 3 hours ago
- snpaulson added a rating for Metaphase. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Islander IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity