Make sure you know what you're getting before you buy Wailua Wheat. The dominating flavor is passion fruit, which makes the beer very sweet, citrusy, and tropical. It is mild on the hops and brings a bit of a sour lemon aftertaste. The result is a refreshingly good beer, but definitely unlike anything you're used to.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 42 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity