Voodoo Ranger Atomic Pumpkin
Pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with champagne like bubbles and a thin white head. Tons of spice in the aroma. Cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. Traditional pumpkin pie flavors but those mellow out a bit in the taste. Doughy and flaky pastry malt flavors along with cinnamon and sugar sweetness. After a long delay, the heat from the chili pepper hits you. It wasn’t present in the aroma, but it’s very noticeable in the finish. Creamy smooth mouthfeel that transforms into a burning sensation in the back of the throat. Overall a solid beer and one where the chili spice adds a unique twist on the pumpkin beer style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders Centennial IPA. 11 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Squall IPA. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Calling IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity