Voodoo Ranger Atomic Pumpkin
Pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with champagne like bubbles and a thin white head. Tons of spice in the aroma. Cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. Traditional pumpkin pie flavors but those mellow out a bit in the taste. Doughy and flaky pastry malt flavors along with cinnamon and sugar sweetness. After a long delay, the heat from the chili pepper hits you. It wasn't present in the aroma, but it's very noticeable in the finish. Creamy smooth mouthfeel that transforms into a burning sensation in the back of the throat. Overall a solid beer and one where the chili spice adds a unique twist on the pumpkin beer style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 30 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Green City. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity