Voodoo Ranger Atomic Pumpkin
Pours a slightly hazy, golden amber color with champagne like bubbles and a thin white head. Tons of spice in the aroma. Cinnamon, nutmeg, and allspice. Traditional pumpkin pie flavors but those mellow out a bit in the taste. Doughy and flaky pastry malt flavors along with cinnamon and sugar sweetness. After a long delay, the heat from the chili pepper hits you. It wasn't present in the aroma, but it's very noticeable in the finish. Creamy smooth mouthfeel that transforms into a burning sensation in the back of the throat. Overall a solid beer and one where the chili spice adds a unique twist on the pumpkin beer style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Eastbound and Downed. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 7 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity