Collaboration with Wild Beer Co. in the UK. Pours a non-transparent, deep gold color, with ½ finger of white, frothy head. It thins to a small film but seems to stick around forever. On the aroma, we get some yeast and barnyard funk, but mostly the oak barrel notes. Raspberries show up in the taste, with lots of fruit upfront. Some floral notes, or maybe that’s the candied violet petals? There’s a juiciness to this that we didn’t expect, but the overall mouthfeel is dry and nicely carbonated. Light sour notes, with a semi-sweet, silky finish to cap off a fantastic beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Samuel Adams Summer Ale. 20 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity