Collaboration with Wild Beer Co. in the UK. Pours a non-transparent, deep gold color, with ½ finger of white, frothy head. It thins to a small film but seems to stick around forever. On the aroma, we get some yeast and barnyard funk, but mostly the oak barrel notes. Raspberries show up in the taste, with lots of fruit upfront. Some floral notes, or maybe that’s the candied violet petals? There’s a juiciness to this that we didn’t expect, but the overall mouthfeel is dry and nicely carbonated. Light sour notes, with a semi-sweet, silky finish to cap off a fantastic beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 8 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Braaaiins!. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for DDH Thrillseeker IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hazing Cane. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Caipirinha. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Maduro. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity