Collaboration with Wild Beer Co. in the UK. Pours a non-transparent, deep gold color, with ½ finger of white, frothy head. It thins to a small film but seems to stick around forever. On the aroma, we get some yeast and barnyard funk, but mostly the oak barrel notes. Raspberries show up in the taste, with lots of fruit upfront. Some floral notes, or maybe that’s the candied violet petals? There’s a juiciness to this that we didn’t expect, but the overall mouthfeel is dry and nicely carbonated. Light sour notes, with a semi-sweet, silky finish to cap off a fantastic beer!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 47 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity