Villager pours a light straw color, slightly hazy, with a very thin white head and a lot of lacing. Aroma is hoppy with citrus notes. The taste is also hoppy; light bodied and still mostly citrus but also floral in nature. It's much more bitter than you would expect from the aroma. Bready and wheaty malt that comes through in the finish with some lingering sweetness. Overall an enjoyable IPA from San Francisco.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 12 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Dark and the Pale. 39 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hazelutely Choctabulous. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Christmas Show 2018. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity