Villager pours a light straw color, slightly hazy, with a very thin white head and a lot of lacing. Aroma is hoppy with citrus notes. The taste is also hoppy; light bodied and still mostly citrus but also floral in nature. It's much more bitter than you would expect from the aroma. Bready and wheaty malt that comes through in the finish with some lingering sweetness. Overall an enjoyable IPA from San Francisco.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Habitus. 30 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Amalgamator. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity