Villager pours a light straw color, slightly hazy, with a very thin white head and a lot of lacing. Aroma is hoppy with citrus notes. The taste is also hoppy; light bodied and still mostly citrus but also floral in nature. It’s much more bitter than you would expect from the aroma. Bready and wheaty malt that comes through in the finish with some lingering sweetness. Overall an enjoyable IPA from San Francisco.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 29 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Seizoen. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Moxee-Moron. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Seer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Big Blue Van. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap