Villager pours a light straw color, slightly hazy, with a very thin white head and a lot of lacing. Aroma is hoppy with citrus notes. The taste is also hoppy; light bodied and still mostly citrus but also floral in nature. It's much more bitter than you would expect from the aroma. Bready and wheaty malt that comes through in the finish with some lingering sweetness. Overall an enjoyable IPA from San Francisco.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 47 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Snow Plow Milk Stout. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Derivative: Mystery. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Something to Reel (Juicy IPA #13). 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Patsy. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity