Villager pours a light straw color, slightly hazy, with a very thin white head and a lot of lacing. Aroma is hoppy with citrus notes. The taste is also hoppy; light bodied and still mostly citrus but also floral in nature. It's much more bitter than you would expect from the aroma. Bready and wheaty malt that comes through in the finish with some lingering sweetness. Overall an enjoyable IPA from San Francisco.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 43 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bitter Monk. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity