Viking Space Probe
Space Probe pours a golden orange color, cloudy, with lots of particles floating around in the beer. The head is a finger thick, white, fluffy, and leaves nice lacing on the glass. Fantastic aroma of tropical fruit, melon, and marshmallow or vanilla. Taste is juicy, fruity, and hoppy with a nice combination of guava, pineapple, stone fruit, and melon. There’s a mild sweetness in the background that balances out the big hop flavors. It’s not light in any way, but the 8.5% abv is very drinkable, as the malts provide a soft, creamy mouthfeel and there’s a pretty tame bitterness for a beer from Stone. We were impressed with this beer and would look to pick this up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 31 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Zwickel. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Button & Muffin. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity