Viking Space Probe
Space Probe pours a golden orange color, cloudy, with lots of particles floating around in the beer. The head is a finger thick, white, fluffy, and leaves nice lacing on the glass. Fantastic aroma of tropical fruit, melon, and marshmallow or vanilla. Taste is juicy, fruity, and hoppy with a nice combination of guava, pineapple, stone fruit, and melon. There’s a mild sweetness in the background that balances out the big hop flavors. It’s not light in any way, but the 8.5% abv is very drinkable, as the malts provide a soft, creamy mouthfeel and there’s a pretty tame bitterness for a beer from Stone. We were impressed with this beer and would look to pick this up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chocolate Sombrero. 10 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Spaten Pils. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Anchor Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity