Viking Space Probe
Space Probe pours a golden orange color, cloudy, with lots of particles floating around in the beer. The head is a finger thick, white, fluffy, and leaves nice lacing on the glass. Fantastic aroma of tropical fruit, melon, and marshmallow or vanilla. Taste is juicy, fruity, and hoppy with a nice combination of guava, pineapple, stone fruit, and melon. There’s a mild sweetness in the background that balances out the big hop flavors. It’s not light in any way, but the 8.5% abv is very drinkable, as the malts provide a soft, creamy mouthfeel and there’s a pretty tame bitterness for a beer from Stone. We were impressed with this beer and would look to pick this up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 28 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity