Viejo Rojo is an incredibly well balanced sour. On the aroma, you can pick up the cherries and just the overall pleasant fragrance of a sour. The taste is much the same - sweet/tart with a lot of cherry and a clean acidity that finishes crisply. For anyone who is a sour fan, this beer is unique, kind of hard to find, and worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Oatmeal Stout with Mulish Coffee. 22 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity