Viejo Rojo is an incredibly well balanced sour. On the aroma, you can pick up the cherries and just the overall pleasant fragrance of a sour. The taste is much the same - sweet/tart with a lot of cherry and a clean acidity that finishes crisply. For anyone who is a sour fan, this beer is unique, kind of hard to find, and worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 39 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lifted Embargo IPA. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blue Love. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity