Viejo Rojo is an incredibly well balanced sour. On the aroma, you can pick up the cherries and just the overall pleasant fragrance of a sour. The taste is much the same - sweet/tart with a lot of cherry and a clean acidity that finishes crisply. For anyone who is a sour fan, this beer is unique, kind of hard to find, and worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Switcheroo Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Eastbound and Downed. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 7 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity