Viejo Rojo is an incredibly well balanced sour. On the aroma, you can pick up the cherries and just the overall pleasant fragrance of a sour. The taste is much the same - sweet/tart with a lot of cherry and a clean acidity that finishes crisply. For anyone who is a sour fan, this beer is unique, kind of hard to find, and worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for IPA Del Rey. 17 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Patsy. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity