Viejo Rojo is an incredibly well balanced sour. On the aroma, you can pick up the cherries and just the overall pleasant fragrance of a sour. The taste is much the same - sweet/tart with a lot of cherry and a clean acidity that finishes crisply. For anyone who is a sour fan, this beer is unique, kind of hard to find, and worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 21 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Half Hitch. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Super Session #2. 2 hours ago
- beavwarius added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for PranQster. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Japanese Green Tea IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity