Viejo Rojo is an incredibly well balanced sour. On the aroma, you can pick up the cherries and just the overall pleasant fragrance of a sour. The taste is much the same - sweet/tart with a lot of cherry and a clean acidity that finishes crisply. For anyone who is a sour fan, this beer is unique, kind of hard to find, and worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Springboard Ale. 48 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Purple Haze. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Geuze Mariage Parfait 2013. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 and 1 other added a rating for Full Sail LTD Series 01. 5 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity