Viejo Rojo is an incredibly well balanced sour. On the aroma, you can pick up the cherries and just the overall pleasant fragrance of a sour. The taste is much the same - sweet/tart with a lot of cherry and a clean acidity that finishes crisply. For anyone who is a sour fan, this beer is unique, kind of hard to find, and worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 37 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity