Viejo Rojo is an incredibly well balanced sour. On the aroma, you can pick up the cherries and just the overall pleasant fragrance of a sour. The taste is much the same - sweet/tart with a lot of cherry and a clean acidity that finishes crisply. For anyone who is a sour fan, this beer is unique, kind of hard to find, and worth trying.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Big Sur Golden. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Asahi. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bliss Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Worthy Adversary. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Cerise de Michigan. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Relay IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity