Victory Winter Cheers
With this beer, Victory takes a different approach to the more traditional winter seasonal ale. Light yellow in color, and the head is fluffy and white with good retention. Body is light and refreshing, and the 6.7% is hardly noticeable. The taste is very wheaty and reminds us of a witbier or a light Belgian ale. There’s also some citrus, lemon, and banana present. And it’s very subtle, but there’s just a hint of holiday spice to round out the flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Allagash House Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for XII Zwölfjahre. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 8 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bretta Rosé No. 004. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity