Victory Winter Cheers
With this beer, Victory takes a different approach to the more traditional winter seasonal ale. Light yellow in color, and the head is fluffy and white with good retention. Body is light and refreshing, and the 6.7% is hardly noticeable. The taste is very wheaty and reminds us of a witbier or a light Belgian ale. There's also some citrus, lemon, and banana present. And it's very subtle, but there's just a hint of holiday spice to round out the flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 7 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Down 'N Dirty Chocolate Oatmeal Stout. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Goosed. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Winter is Here. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Christmas Special. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Bee Line. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity