Victory Winter Cheers
With this beer, Victory takes a different approach to the more traditional winter seasonal ale. Light yellow in color, and the head is fluffy and white with good retention. Body is light and refreshing, and the 6.7% is hardly noticeable. The taste is very wheaty and reminds us of a witbier or a light Belgian ale. There’s also some citrus, lemon, and banana present. And it’s very subtle, but there’s just a hint of holiday spice to round out the flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 46 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil