Victory Winter Cheers
With this beer, Victory takes a different approach to the more traditional winter seasonal ale. Light yellow in color, and the head is fluffy and white with good retention. Body is light and refreshing, and the 6.7% is hardly noticeable. The taste is very wheaty and reminds us of a witbier or a light Belgian ale. There's also some citrus, lemon, and banana present. And it's very subtle, but there's just a hint of holiday spice to round out the flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 16 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Brew Bitch IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity