Victory Winter Cheers
With this beer, Victory takes a different approach to the more traditional winter seasonal ale. Light yellow in color, and the head is fluffy and white with good retention. Body is light and refreshing, and the 6.7% is hardly noticeable. The taste is very wheaty and reminds us of a witbier or a light Belgian ale. There's also some citrus, lemon, and banana present. And it's very subtle, but there's just a hint of holiday spice to round out the flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Eastbound and Downed. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Lupulin River. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Dale's Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity