Victory Winter Cheers
With this beer, Victory takes a different approach to the more traditional winter seasonal ale. Light yellow in color, and the head is fluffy and white with good retention. Body is light and refreshing, and the 6.7% is hardly noticeable. The taste is very wheaty and reminds us of a witbier or a light Belgian ale. There's also some citrus, lemon, and banana present. And it's very subtle, but there's just a hint of holiday spice to round out the flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Spock It. 2 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 36 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity