Victory Harvest Ale
The Harvest Ale pours an amber copper color with a strong, dank aroma. The wet hops impart a lot of fresh flavors in both the smell and the taste. There's some malt to balance this out, but this is definitely hop-forward. Lots of citrus and tropical notes. Medium body with a juicy texture and finish. This is a tasty autumn ale for true hop fans and one that you'll want to drink soon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Critical Band. 9 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 36 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Aun Mas Cafe Jesus. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Crikey IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Afterglow. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for InvEster. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity