Victory Harvest Ale
The Harvest Ale pours an amber copper color with a strong, dank aroma. The wet hops impart a lot of fresh flavors in both the smell and the taste. There's some malt to balance this out, but this is definitely hop-forward. Lots of citrus and tropical notes. Medium body with a juicy texture and finish. This is a tasty autumn ale for true hop fans and one that you'll want to drink soon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 9 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Ellie's Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Wheatwine (2018). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Half Hitch. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Operation IPA Overload. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Velocity of Light. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mirror Universe. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Fresh Out the Oven v6. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity