Victory Harvest Ale
The Harvest Ale pours an amber copper color with a strong, dank aroma. The wet hops impart a lot of fresh flavors in both the smell and the taste. There's some malt to balance this out, but this is definitely hop-forward. Lots of citrus and tropical notes. Medium body with a juicy texture and finish. This is a tasty autumn ale for true hop fans and one that you'll want to drink soon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Sactown Brews. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rapturous. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity