Venture Maine IPA
Venture pours a fairly hazy, golden yellow color with a compact head. On the aroma, this smells juicy, with citrus and tropical fruit. But on the taste, we get more berry and pine flavors, and less citrus and tropical fruit. Some malt as well, and this is very well balanced for this style. It's hoppy and juicy, but not to the extreme like some others from the Northeast. Nice bitter grapefruit finish. Watch out, the 8% isn't noticeable at first, but it sneaks up on you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 32 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Resilience Butte County Proud IPA. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity