Venture Maine IPA
Venture pours a fairly hazy, golden yellow color with a compact head. On the aroma, this smells juicy, with citrus and tropical fruit. But on the taste, we get more berry and pine flavors, and less citrus and tropical fruit. Some malt as well, and this is very well balanced for this style. It's hoppy and juicy, but not to the extreme like some others from the Northeast. Nice bitter grapefruit finish. Watch out, the 8% isn't noticeable at first, but it sneaks up on you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Azacca IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for American Beauty. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Bitter Oats. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Whirlpool. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Avalon. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity