Venture Maine IPA
Venture pours a fairly hazy, golden yellow color with a compact head. On the aroma, this smells juicy, with citrus and tropical fruit. But on the taste, we get more berry and pine flavors, and less citrus and tropical fruit. Some malt as well, and this is very well balanced for this style. It's hoppy and juicy, but not to the extreme like some others from the Northeast. Nice bitter grapefruit finish. Watch out, the 8% isn't noticeable at first, but it sneaks up on you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Founders. 20 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Resist (Ghost 787). 32 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Resist (Ghost 787). 33 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Miscellanea Vol. 2. 46 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rapturous. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Cali Creamin' Vanilla Cream Ale. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Odell IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity