Venture Maine IPA
Venture pours a fairly hazy, golden yellow color with a compact head. On the aroma, this smells juicy, with citrus and tropical fruit. But on the taste, we get more berry and pine flavors, and less citrus and tropical fruit. Some malt as well, and this is very well balanced for this style. It's hoppy and juicy, but not to the extreme like some others from the Northeast. Nice bitter grapefruit finish. Watch out, the 8% isn't noticeable at first, but it sneaks up on you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Memory Foam. 10 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Betty IPA. 1 hour ago
- Pollyannabanana commented on beer Thirsty Frog Red Ale. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Angelica. 2 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Christmas Show 2018. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Purple Haze. 4 hours ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Amarilla Gorilla IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity