Color is cloudy, golden yellow, with one finger of white, soapy head. The head dissipates quickly, leaving some lacing on the glass. Huge, hoppy and dank aroma, mostly citrus but also tropical fruit. The taste is similar, with orange, tangerine, mango, papaya, apricot, and peach. Lots of resinous, hoppy flavors that you’re looking for in a beer with multiple hop additions, in this case a quadruple dry hopped IPA! The malts are soft and flaky, creating a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Light bitterness, with a smooth, grapefruit finish. Overall a really tasty IPA that we would recommend.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 15 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap