Color is cloudy, golden yellow, with one finger of white, soapy head. The head dissipates quickly, leaving some lacing on the glass. Huge, hoppy and dank aroma, mostly citrus but also tropical fruit. The taste is similar, with orange, tangerine, mango, papaya, apricot, and peach. Lots of resinous, hoppy flavors that you’re looking for in a beer with multiple hop additions, in this case a quadruple dry hopped IPA! The malts are soft and flaky, creating a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Light bitterness, with a smooth, grapefruit finish. Overall a really tasty IPA that we would recommend.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 18 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity