Velvet Glow pours a very clear, yellow straw color. One finger of white, bubbly head. Dry, lager aroma with malt and yeast. On the taste, there are biscuit and cereal-like malt flavors with just a light sweetness. Hops are mild, and have a grassy, herbal contribution and little to no bitterness. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry, and not too effervescent. This is a Helles style lager that is refreshing and thirst quenching, yet it also brings a high quality flavor that we don’t always get in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 12 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Olympia Beer. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Firestone Unfiltered DBA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Spotted Cow. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Fera Fermentum. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Sour Power Hour. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity