Velvet Glow pours a very clear, yellow straw color. One finger of white, bubbly head. Dry, lager aroma with malt and yeast. On the taste, there are biscuit and cereal-like malt flavors with just a light sweetness. Hops are mild, and have a grassy, herbal contribution and little to no bitterness. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry, and not too effervescent. This is a Helles style lager that is refreshing and thirst quenching, yet it also brings a high quality flavor that we don’t always get in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 7 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity