Velvet Glow pours a very clear, yellow straw color. One finger of white, bubbly head. Dry, lager aroma with malt and yeast. On the taste, there are biscuit and cereal-like malt flavors with just a light sweetness. Hops are mild, and have a grassy, herbal contribution and little to no bitterness. Mouthfeel is smooth and dry, and not too effervescent. This is a Helles style lager that is refreshing and thirst quenching, yet it also brings a high quality flavor that we don’t always get in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 5 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Union Jack. 42 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other listened to California Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity