Velocity of Light
Velocity of Light is a hazy IPA that pours an extremely cloudy, golden straw color. Thick head with good retention. Amazing aroma of citrus and tropical fruit with some sweetness. Taste is hop forward, dominated by orange, pineapple, mango, and peach. Juicy but not too sweet. Light cracker malt with a soft texture, presumably from those oats. Mouthfeel is smooth and creamy with medium body and carbonation. A light bitterness sets up a smooth, lingering hop finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 53 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to The Dark and the Pale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity