Vanishing Point Pale Ale
Vanishing Point is a gluten-free Pale Ale that pours a cloudy, golden orange color. Head is huge, frothy and fizzy, but reduces quickly. Taste has the malt up front with grain and rice transitioning into the hops. With the hops, we get a citrus orange flavor but also earthy and floral notes. The finish is really complex; with both a semi-sweet flavor that reminds us of orange marmalade, but also a black pepper bite much like a rye beer. Overall, we'd say this is a bit different from what we are used to, but definitely worth seeking out if you're looking for a gluten-free option.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deal with the Devil. 14 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity