Vanishing Point Pale Ale
Vanishing Point is a gluten-free Pale Ale that pours a cloudy, golden orange color. Head is huge, frothy and fizzy, but reduces quickly. Taste has the malt up front with grain and rice transitioning into the hops. With the hops, we get a citrus orange flavor but also earthy and floral notes. The finish is really complex; with both a semi-sweet flavor that reminds us of orange marmalade, but also a black pepper bite much like a rye beer. Overall, we'd say this is a bit different from what we are used to, but definitely worth seeking out if you're looking for a gluten-free option.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 39 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity