Vanishing Point Pale Ale
Vanishing Point is a gluten-free Pale Ale that pours a cloudy, golden orange color. Head is huge, frothy and fizzy, but reduces quickly. Taste has the malt up front with grain and rice transitioning into the hops. With the hops, we get a citrus orange flavor but also earthy and floral notes. The finish is really complex; with both a semi-sweet flavor that reminds us of orange marmalade, but also a black pepper bite much like a rye beer. Overall, we’d say this is a bit different from what we are used to, but definitely worth seeking out if you’re looking for a gluten-free option.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 58 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Reason for the Season Coffee Cream Stout. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha King. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity