Vanishing Point Pale Ale
Vanishing Point is a gluten-free Pale Ale that pours a cloudy, golden orange color. Head is huge, frothy and fizzy, but reduces quickly. Taste has the malt up front with grain and rice transitioning into the hops. With the hops, we get a citrus orange flavor but also earthy and floral notes. The finish is really complex; with both a semi-sweet flavor that reminds us of orange marmalade, but also a black pepper bite much like a rye beer. Overall, we’d say this is a bit different from what we are used to, but definitely worth seeking out if you’re looking for a gluten-free option.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to What's My Name Again?. 18 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Abita Octoberfest. 58 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Drunken Master. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity