Vanishing Point Pale Ale
Vanishing Point is a gluten-free Pale Ale that pours a cloudy, golden orange color. Head is huge, frothy and fizzy, but reduces quickly. Taste has the malt up front with grain and rice transitioning into the hops. With the hops, we get a citrus orange flavor but also earthy and floral notes. The finish is really complex; with both a semi-sweet flavor that reminds us of orange marmalade, but also a black pepper bite much like a rye beer. Overall, we'd say this is a bit different from what we are used to, but definitely worth seeking out if you're looking for a gluten-free option.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 4 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity