Vanilla Sky pours a light straw colored beer for an IPA with three fingers of creamy white head. The hops of an IPA and vanilla beans are a unique combination that gives the beer an unusual medicinal aroma with only a touch of vanilla. The vanilla is reserved in the taste as well, where it comes through more on the aftertaste like the sensation a few minutes after taking a bit of a cupcake. The hops are reserved as well adding some subtle bitterness to balance out any sweetness. Overall, this is a beer with a lot of complexity and is unlike any other beer you can find.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 47 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Supplication. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity