Vanilla Sky pours a light straw colored beer for an IPA with three fingers of creamy white head. The hops of an IPA and vanilla beans are a unique combination that gives the beer an unusual medicinal aroma with only a touch of vanilla. The vanilla is reserved in the taste as well, where it comes through more on the aftertaste like the sensation a few minutes after taking a bit of a cupcake. The hops are reserved as well adding some subtle bitterness to balance out any sweetness. Overall, this is a beer with a lot of complexity and is unlike any other beer you can find.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Switcheroo Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Eastbound and Downed. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Samuel Adams Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 8 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 9 hours ago
- More Latest Activity