Vanilla Sky pours a light straw colored beer for an IPA with three fingers of creamy white head. The hops of an IPA and vanilla beans are a unique combination that gives the beer an unusual medicinal aroma with only a touch of vanilla. The vanilla is reserved in the taste as well, where it comes through more on the aftertaste like the sensation a few minutes after taking a bit of a cupcake. The hops are reserved as well adding some subtle bitterness to balance out any sweetness. Overall, this is a beer with a lot of complexity and is unlike any other beer you can find.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 12 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 22 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Invasive Species IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 and 1 other added a rating for Wells Banana Bread Beer. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lemon Drip. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Über Affengeil. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity