Vanilla Sky pours a light straw colored beer for an IPA with three fingers of creamy white head. The hops of an IPA and vanilla beans are a unique combination that gives the beer an unusual medicinal aroma with only a touch of vanilla. The vanilla is reserved in the taste as well, where it comes through more on the aftertaste like the sensation a few minutes after taking a bit of a cupcake. The hops are reserved as well adding some subtle bitterness to balance out any sweetness. Overall, this is a beer with a lot of complexity and is unlike any other beer you can find.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 23 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Golden Trout. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Plum Riot. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Beard Tax. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to October Spectacular!. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity