Vanilla Sky pours a light straw colored beer for an IPA with three fingers of creamy white head. The hops of an IPA and vanilla beans are a unique combination that gives the beer an unusual medicinal aroma with only a touch of vanilla. The vanilla is reserved in the taste as well, where it comes through more on the aftertaste like the sensation a few minutes after taking a bit of a cupcake. The hops are reserved as well adding some subtle bitterness to balance out any sweetness. Overall, this is a beer with a lot of complexity and is unlike any other beer you can find.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 31 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Get Back to Wort!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity