Vanilla Sky pours a light straw colored beer for an IPA with three fingers of creamy white head. The hops of an IPA and vanilla beans are a unique combination that gives the beer an unusual medicinal aroma with only a touch of vanilla. The vanilla is reserved in the taste as well, where it comes through more on the aftertaste like the sensation a few minutes after taking a bit of a cupcake. The hops are reserved as well adding some subtle bitterness to balance out any sweetness. Overall, this is a beer with a lot of complexity and is unlike any other beer you can find.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for IPA 395. 2 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc and 1 other listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Soaring Dragon Imperial IPA. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Atomically. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Son of Juice. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity