Vanilla Sky pours a light straw colored beer for an IPA with three fingers of creamy white head. The hops of an IPA and vanilla beans are a unique combination that gives the beer an unusual medicinal aroma with only a touch of vanilla. The vanilla is reserved in the taste as well, where it comes through more on the aftertaste like the sensation a few minutes after taking a bit of a cupcake. The hops are reserved as well adding some subtle bitterness to balance out any sweetness. Overall, this is a beer with a lot of complexity and is unlike any other beer you can find.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 44 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 8. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity