Vanilla Oatis pours black with a nice, thick, tan head. The aroma is almost indistinguishable with a super subtle cocoa and coffee aroma barely tickling your nostrils. It nicely balances the sweet of vanilla, caramel and roasty malt with a bitterness that's hard to ignore - but in the best way.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 25 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 52 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity