Vanilla Oatis pours black with a nice, thick, tan head. The aroma is almost indistinguishable with a super subtle cocoa and coffee aroma barely tickling your nostrils. It nicely balances the sweet of vanilla, caramel and roasty malt with a bitterness that's hard to ignore - but in the best way.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 44 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity