Vanilla Oatis pours black with a nice, thick, tan head. The aroma is almost indistinguishable with a super subtle cocoa and coffee aroma barely tickling your nostrils. It nicely balances the sweet of vanilla, caramel and roasty malt with a bitterness that's hard to ignore - but in the best way.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 14 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 51 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Three Monkeys American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA