Vanilla Oatis pours black with a nice, thick, tan head. The aroma is almost indistinguishable with a super subtle cocoa and coffee aroma barely tickling your nostrils. It nicely balances the sweet of vanilla, caramel and roasty malt with a bitterness that's hard to ignore - but in the best way.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Spock It. 1 minute ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Isle Of MaGourdo. 58 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Kitty Kat Blues. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for West Coast Red. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Voodoo Doughnut Mango Astronaut Ale. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity