Vanilla Infused Porter
VIP pours dark brown with a ruby jewel and a thin tan head that disappears quickly. Lots of vanilla on the nose, with a nice roasted malt aroma. The carbonation is pretty high so the flavor kind of dances on your tongue even though the mouth feel is medium. It's a robust tasting porter, really nice roasted malt with a touch of vanilla. It finishes bittersweet with a hint of cocoa that hangs around for a while. There is also a slight bitter hop flavor that comes in late but adds a nice unique touch to this porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 47 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Santilli. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Cougar. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rapturous. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pok Pok Rhubarb Som Shandy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity