Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout
Copper Kettle's Vanilla Bean Mexican Stout pours extremely dark brown to black, with a chestnut colored medium head. It smells overwhelmingly like cinnamon. The mouthfeel is very heavy, with the carbonation acting to almost sting your mouth with the chili that comes at the front. Dark chocolate and burnt malts is next, sitting heavy on your tongue, followed by a dessicating cinnamon finish. The vanilla bean is almost imperceptible. The chili lingers in your mouth like an overly hot salsa you can't shake. Overall it's a pretty formidable stout - but if you can't handle the heat, this might be too much to handle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 54 minutes ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Orange Blossom Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Focal Banger. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity