Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout
Copper Kettle's Vanilla Bean Mexican Stout pours extremely dark brown to black, with a chestnut colored medium head. It smells overwhelmingly like cinnamon. The mouthfeel is very heavy, with the carbonation acting to almost sting your mouth with the chili that comes at the front. Dark chocolate and burnt malts is next, sitting heavy on your tongue, followed by a dessicating cinnamon finish. The vanilla bean is almost imperceptible. The chili lingers in your mouth like an overly hot salsa you can't shake. Overall it's a pretty formidable stout - but if you can't handle the heat, this might be too much to handle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 46 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity