Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout
Copper Kettle's Vanilla Bean Mexican Stout pours extremely dark brown to black, with a chestnut colored medium head. It smells overwhelmingly like cinnamon. The mouthfeel is very heavy, with the carbonation acting to almost sting your mouth with the chili that comes at the front. Dark chocolate and burnt malts is next, sitting heavy on your tongue, followed by a dessicating cinnamon finish. The vanilla bean is almost imperceptible. The chili lingers in your mouth like an overly hot salsa you can't shake. Overall it's a pretty formidable stout - but if you can't handle the heat, this might be too much to handle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2016). 18 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Light Speed. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity