Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout
Copper Kettle's Vanilla Bean Mexican Stout pours extremely dark brown to black, with a chestnut colored medium head. It smells overwhelmingly like cinnamon. The mouthfeel is very heavy, with the carbonation acting to almost sting your mouth with the chili that comes at the front. Dark chocolate and burnt malts is next, sitting heavy on your tongue, followed by a dessicating cinnamon finish. The vanilla bean is almost imperceptible. The chili lingers in your mouth like an overly hot salsa you can't shake. Overall it's a pretty formidable stout - but if you can't handle the heat, this might be too much to handle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 18 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity