Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout
Copper Kettle's Vanilla Bean Mexican Stout pours extremely dark brown to black, with a chestnut colored medium head. It smells overwhelmingly like cinnamon. The mouthfeel is very heavy, with the carbonation acting to almost sting your mouth with the chili that comes at the front. Dark chocolate and burnt malts is next, sitting heavy on your tongue, followed by a dessicating cinnamon finish. The vanilla bean is almost imperceptible. The chili lingers in your mouth like an overly hot salsa you can't shake. Overall it's a pretty formidable stout - but if you can't handle the heat, this might be too much to handle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 24 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lord Grey. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer and 2 others listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity