Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout
Copper Kettle's Vanilla Bean Mexican Stout pours extremely dark brown to black, with a chestnut colored medium head. It smells overwhelmingly like cinnamon. The mouthfeel is very heavy, with the carbonation acting to almost sting your mouth with the chili that comes at the front. Dark chocolate and burnt malts is next, sitting heavy on your tongue, followed by a dessicating cinnamon finish. The vanilla bean is almost imperceptible. The chili lingers in your mouth like an overly hot salsa you can't shake. Overall it's a pretty formidable stout - but if you can't handle the heat, this might be too much to handle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 8 minutes ago
- lposada listened to LA LA Land. 58 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Voodoo Doughnut Mango Astronaut Ale. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity