Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout
Copper Kettle's Vanilla Bean Mexican Stout pours extremely dark brown to black, with a chestnut colored medium head. It smells overwhelmingly like cinnamon. The mouthfeel is very heavy, with the carbonation acting to almost sting your mouth with the chili that comes at the front. Dark chocolate and burnt malts is next, sitting heavy on your tongue, followed by a dessicating cinnamon finish. The vanilla bean is almost imperceptible. The chili lingers in your mouth like an overly hot salsa you can't shake. Overall it's a pretty formidable stout - but if you can't handle the heat, this might be too much to handle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Emperor Norton. Less than a minute ago.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 23 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA