Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout
Copper Kettle's Vanilla Bean Mexican Stout pours extremely dark brown to black, with a chestnut colored medium head. It smells overwhelmingly like cinnamon. The mouthfeel is very heavy, with the carbonation acting to almost sting your mouth with the chili that comes at the front. Dark chocolate and burnt malts is next, sitting heavy on your tongue, followed by a dessicating cinnamon finish. The vanilla bean is almost imperceptible. The chili lingers in your mouth like an overly hot salsa you can't shake. Overall it's a pretty formidable stout - but if you can't handle the heat, this might be too much to handle.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 51 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity