Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat
Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat is a dark brown color with cherry amber highlights peeking through when held up to the light. This is a great smelling beer with caramel, vanilla bean and hints of toffee with a milky lactose quality that immediately lets you know it is a cream stout. The flavor maintains a lot of the same qualities with butterscotch and vanilla bean sweetness on top of an earthy oatmeal malt. The creamy texture gives it a little bit of body, but overall it maintains a lighter mouthfeel for the style and is an easy drinker at 5.0%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 52 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Campfire Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity