Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat
Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat is a dark brown color with cherry amber highlights peeking through when held up to the light. This is a great smelling beer with caramel, vanilla bean and hints of toffee with a milky lactose quality that immediately lets you know it is a cream stout. The flavor maintains a lot of the same qualities with butterscotch and vanilla bean sweetness on top of an earthy oatmeal malt. The creamy texture gives it a little bit of body, but overall it maintains a lighter mouthfeel for the style and is an easy drinker at 5.0%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Oak Aged Saison. 49 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Island Brewing Company Blonde Ale. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Old Fashioned Lemonade IPA. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for 60 Days Dry Aged Stout. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Deadly Combination: Nelson + Mosaic. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Brew Bitch IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity