Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat
Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat is a dark brown color with cherry amber highlights peeking through when held up to the light. This is a great smelling beer with caramel, vanilla bean and hints of toffee with a milky lactose quality that immediately lets you know it is a cream stout. The flavor maintains a lot of the same qualities with butterscotch and vanilla bean sweetness on top of an earthy oatmeal malt. The creamy texture gives it a little bit of body, but overall it maintains a lighter mouthfeel for the style and is an easy drinker at 5.0%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 57 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Pliny The Elder. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Trinity. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Great White. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity