Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat
Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat is a dark brown color with cherry amber highlights peeking through when held up to the light. This is a great smelling beer with caramel, vanilla bean and hints of toffee with a milky lactose quality that immediately lets you know it is a cream stout. The flavor maintains a lot of the same qualities with butterscotch and vanilla bean sweetness on top of an earthy oatmeal malt. The creamy texture gives it a little bit of body, but overall it maintains a lighter mouthfeel for the style and is an easy drinker at 5.0%.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 24 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity